Blazor tutorials on pragimtech.com & Microsoft Documentation
This website was built with .NET5.0 and Blazor. If you want to learn the new .NET SPA Framework - check out pragimtech.com/blog/blazor/what-is-blazor/
What is a SPASPA stands for Single Page Application. It is a web app that loads on a single page and only updates the body content of that page. It allows users to use a website without loading the whole page all the time from the server again.
Using .NET for client-side web development offers the following advantages:
- Leverage the existing .NET ecosystem of .NET libraries.
- Share app logic across server and client.
- Benefit from .NET's performance, reliability, and security.
- Stay productive with Visual Studio on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Build on a common set of languages, frameworks, and tools that are stable, feature-rich, and easy to use.